The latest version of Indigo (1.2.3) is now posted for download:
http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/ind ... nload.html
Changes in 1.2.3:
- Added auto-on UI option for the Turn Off device action type.
- Added ApplianceLinc 2-Way, ApplianceLinc PLC, and LampLinc PLC device types.
- Added scenes attachment script which allows you to easily create lighting scenes for scene enabled SwitchLinc, LampLinc, and ApplianceLinc modules.
- Added device target attachment and group target attachment scripts which allow sequential targeting and control of Devices and Action Groups from AppleScript.
- Added new AppleScript verbs send x10 hail ack and send x10 hail request to send hail commands directly to a specific X10 address.
- Improved UI layout for OS X 10.3.
- Improved communication performance between Indigo and PowerLinc USB.
- Fixed bug that caused randomized Time/Date Actions to sometimes be scheduled multiple times in one day.