Corrupted Database File - Any Fixes?

Posted on
Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:10 pm
MrJeffreyGee offline

Corrupted Database File - Any Fixes?

For the last several days I've noticed a lot of red error messages in the log window like the errors below followed by giberish. I usually leave Indigo running for days/weeks and decided to shut down the Mac in hopes that it would fix this problem, but afterwards Indigo said it couldn't open the database file cause it was corrupted.

I tried deleting the preference file, but that didn't help. Is there anything else I could do that may help or is there a way to fix the database file? The last good saved database file I have is 2 weeks old and I'm currently using that. I've made some changes since then and didn't want to lose them, but it's no biggie cause I can just add those changes back in manually.

Also, is it possible that an Applescript that I've got in a trigger do this?

Code: Select all
2012-01-30 00:05:30   Error   XML writer: dropped invalid character 00

Posted on
Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Corrupted Database File - Any Fixes?

It's unlikely it's an AppleScript issue. Email the corrupt database to indigo DASH support AT perceptiveautomation DOT com and we'll take a look at it.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:38 pm
MrJeffreyGee offline

Re: Corrupted Database File - Any Fixes?

jay wrote:
It's unlikely it's an AppleScript issue. Email the corrupt database to indigo DASH support AT perceptiveautomation DOT com and we'll take a look at it.

Ok, Just sent the corrupted database file. Thanks for looking at it.

Page 1 of 1