4.1.1 is now available for download.
In addition to the major 4.0 improvements
and 4.1 features
, this update includes:
- Added remote link management capability for INSTEON EZSwitch30 module.
- Fixed bug that caused benign "unknown command bytes" error to be logged.
- Fixed bug that caused "Report error on receiving corrupt commands" preference to be ignored with the CM15 interface.
- Improved Prism Reflector connection reliability (improved timeout mechanism, added key file permission healing).
- Improved reliability of reading INSTEON links from some modules with the PowerLinc 2412 interface.
- Improved reliability of sending PowerLinc Group/Scene commands with the PowerLinc 2412 interface.
- Removed benign error logging sometimes seen while working in the Manage INSTEON Links dialog.