Stupidly basic question about commands to X10 Transceivers

Posted on
Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:40 pm
Different Computers offline

Stupidly basic question about commands to X10 Transceivers

Please forgive me, but I haven't really done X10 stuff since the year 2000 or so, and internet searches don't turn up what I need.

I just discovered my Powerhouse TM751's will bridge signal from one leg of my house to the other, and now I can actually use X10 stuff for more than the one or two things on the leg that Indigo is plugged into.

I am pretty dang sure that back in the day with XTENsion, I could send commands to the transceivers on my system. They only have letter address though, not a Number & Letter address.

Do they only respond to ALL ON/OFF commands, or what? How can Indigo command them?

Edit: Found and tried the "Use whole house code" option, and that didn't do anything.

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Posted on
Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:56 pm
FlyingDiver offline

Re: Stupidly basic question about commands to X10 Transceive

As I recall, X-10 RF transceivers that are also appliance relays respond to device #1 for that house code.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Page 1 of 1