help with garrage door linc wiki

Posted on
Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 am
mwarner offline

help with garrage door linc wiki

I can't seem to follow the directions for setting up actions with my garagedoor linc here:
http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/wik ... door_alert

I've setup the i/o linc as described in #2.
I have one of the newer kits, so when my door is closed, the light on the i/o linc is off, and the door sensor reads "open."

In my home window, my binary inputs never show "1" or "0" as described on the help page. They do show "open" when the door is closed and "closed" when the door is open.

I've set up the first trigger (when the door is closed) so the Binary Input 1 is set to Becomes Closed ("on" or "off" are not options for me as listed in the Wiki). I've set up the door open trigger in the same manner, with Binary input 1 set to Becomes Open.

I'm stumped on how to create a Time/Date action as described in step 7. Are these outdated instructions for the latest version of Indigo? I can't find any Time/Date Actions function to select.

Posted on
Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:04 pm
mwarner offline

Re: help with garrage door linc wiki

Never mind....I figured this one out by setting up a Schedule. The SMS by Google voice plugin is great by the way. Now, I've got the ideal way for my system to tell me if I left the door open by accident.

Page 1 of 1