Re: Connecting Somfy ILT2 motors to Indigo Home Automation
gordontibbitts wrote:I am new to installing drapes automation and searched the posts for a method that where EZio or the I/O Linc (drap control kit) allows Indigo to control various levels of lowering and raising the drapes versus all up and all down. This post implies that there is a "RAISE half way..." method. Shall I proceed with faith that this is possible. My application is going to lower the drapes various levels depending on temperature and sun light (I have those triggers figures out).
My method is not high tech, but it works.
First off the Somfy Dry Contact Interface http://www.smarthome.com/318276/Dry-Contact-Interface-for-Somfy-RTS-Motors/p.aspx
gives you three controls, Up [output 1], Down [output 2], Stop [output 3], so its a matter of looking at your watch and timing how long it takes to get from position A to position B.
For my solar shades it takes .15 min to go from the OPEN position > STOP-MID.
My DownStopMid scheduled Action Group looks like this:
- PowerLinc Scene turns ON KPL Button 7 [down button]
- Control Input/Output Device [action= turn ON output] [output 2]
- Control Input/Output Device [action= turn ON output] [output 3] delay by .15 minutes
- PowerLinc Scene turns OFF KPL Button 7 [down button] delay by .15 minutes
- Modify Variable [set to: MID]
Hope this helps, good luck