Help with Indigo based project

Posted on
Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:36 pm
mreyn2005 offline

Help with Indigo based project

Hey there Ladies and Gents!

I am putting out a request for some help on a personal project of mine that I would like to open source once development is a bit further along. The project is based on a flex front end with a python backend. The overall goal of the project is to provide a digital interface to your house. This includes integration with home automation systems, energy monitoring, people/locations, streaming/downloading/uploading of all media, weather, etc.

I have a good prototype established and running in my house, fully integrated with my Insteon (hardware) and Indigo (mac software) based home automation system. (http://www.perceptiveautomation.com). I have many features "working" but I simply don't have enough time to take this project to the next level on my own at this time and I don't want this project to sit idle in the mean time.

Does any flex or python developer out there live in the Denver area and have a Indigo instance with Insteon hardware in their home? Want to collaborate on taking this project to the next level? The basic hardware costs to get started with Insteon is around $200. Similarly, the software cost for Indigo is $180. If you are interested in helping me (even if you don't live in the Denver area), please send me an email and I will get you screen shots and more information, etc. Thanks for reading!

Matthew Reynolds

msreynolds AT gmail DOT com

Page 1 of 1