MQTT broken

Posted on
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:52 pm
SMUSEBY offline

MQTT broken

I attempted to load the Docker broker to fix the plug-in reload requirement. I was unsuccessful.
My attempt to re-enable the Indigo MQTT has failed. Because of an unrelated incompatibility with the latest Indigo release, my Indigo version is 2022.2. I've deleted all copies of the Shelly MQTT and ShellyNGMQTT plug=ins, and deleted the trash. Joe Keenan said it looks like the problem is with the Shelly plug-ins.
The error messages are:
ShellyMQTT Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 625, in actionControlDevice
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyMQTT.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Devices/Relays/Shelly_1.py", line 70, in handleAction
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyMQTT.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Devices/Shelly.py", line 125, in publish
type: ElementNotFoundError -- could not find device with element ID 142665430

ShellyNGMQTT Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 500, in actionControlDevice
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyNGMQTT.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/shelly/components/functional/switch.py", line 67, in handle_action
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyNGMQTT.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/shelly/components/functional/switch.py", line 226, in set
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyNGMQTT.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/shelly/devices/Shelly.py", line 256, in publish_rpc
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyNGMQTT.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/shelly/devices/Shelly.py", line 236, in publish
type: ElementNotFoundError -- could not find device with element ID 142665430

I've tried all the obvious - server stop/restart, reload the Broker and Connector plug-ins (compatible with Indigo 2022.2),

Posted on
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:09 pm
SMUSEBY offline

Re: MQTT broken

I restored Indigo from a backed up file, and my MQTT devices are working again.
One day, I'll return to trying to make the Cedalo broker work. It's bewildering, but I'm stubborn.
Please don't worry about the preceding post.
Bob

Page 1 of 1