Enhancement Request for Schedule List

Posted on
Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:06 am
autolog offline

Enhancement Request for Schedule List

It would be useful to be able to see a list of schedules that are currently scheduled in a window like the Variable List available from the Window menu of the main toolbar. It could have a number of columns e.g. name, next scheduled date/time etc. The ability to search and filter on date/time range and on name would be desirable.

Although not ideal, I have currently got a list sent to the Event Log by scripting:
Code: Select all
for schedule in indigo.schedules.iter():
    sched = schedule.nextExecution  # Complete time for next execution (use year/month/day/hour/min/secs)
    indigo.server.log("DEBUG [SCHEDULE LIST]: " + str(sched) + ", " + schedule.name)

It would be helpful to get the list sortable by column; particularly the name and date/time :)

Posted on
Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:21 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Enhancement Request for Schedule List

How is this different than clicking on the Schedules section in the left-hand bar? If you click on Schedules (and not a sub folder) it will show you all of the schedules and you can click a column header to sort. Unless I am missing something... ?

There is where I go if I want to see the next execution or what is coming up from all my schedules (say, if I need to take the computer down for something, can make sure nothing is about to run).

Posted on
Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:33 pm
autolog offline

Re: Enhancement Request for Schedule List

RogueProeliator wrote:
How is this different than clicking on the Schedules section in the left-hand bar? If you click on Schedules (and not a sub folder) it will show you all of the schedules and you can click a column header to sort. Unless I am missing something... ?

There is where I go if I want to see the next execution or what is coming up from all my schedules (say, if I need to take the computer down for something, can make sure nothing is about to run).

No you aren't missing anything but I was :oops:

I have been clicking on the sub-folders and din't think to click on the main Schedules tab.

That was an easy enhancement - it's already done :wink:

Thanks for the heads up :)

Page 1 of 1