Cynical Cache Plugin

Posted on
Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:49 am
TOPS offline

Cynical Cache Plugin

Hi Guys,

Have been busy automation all my gear into Indigo....I have a question for some help if poss please, I have a Denon PMA 700AE Amplifier that I want to include on the Cynical Cache plugin, having searched the web for the IR codes for the AMP and drew a blank.

So I contacted Denon and they sent me the information as below. My question is; How to I get these commands to work with the plugin? I have the AMP set up as a device with an IR Port on the iTach assigned to it and its showing a "Ready " state, so all seems good on that side, again its how I enter the information I've been given by Denon in to the plugin to control the device,

Thanks in advance

Dave

Link to Information from Denon

http://denon-uk.custhelp.com/ci/inlineI ... 9838120522

Posted on
Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:32 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Cynical Cache Plugin

[MODERATOR NOTE] moved to the appropriate subforum.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:16 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Those codes seem a bit short for standard I/R codes. If you have the IRTach, why don't you just use the remote you have and teach the commands to the device? You can set up your action for the command and learn the I/R directly into your Indigo action. It may not be the most elegant solution (I've learned hundreds of IR commands this way, LOTS of actions in Indigo), but it certainly works.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:27 pm
TOPS offline

Thanks, I will give that a try...... :D

Page 1 of 1