ad2usb Plugin now in the Contributions Library
The first release of the ad2usb plugin is now available in the Indigo Contributions Library
.This release REQUIRES Indigo 5.0.4
This release fixes all known issues.
The next two features to be added will be multi-partition support and creation of virtual zone devices as relay type devices. This will allow a virtual zone to be faulted/restored by simply turning it on/off from the standard Indigo UI, Control Pages or the Indigo-Touch client. If you have additional features you'd like to see in the plugin, please post to this topic, or PM me.
• An ad2usb alarm interface connected to an alarm panel supported by the ad2usb.
• The ad2usb must have the most current firmware.
See http://www.nutech.com/index.php?option= ... id=4&id=21
• Indigo 5.0.4 or later
• Identification of the user code used to arm/disarm the panel requires the new v2.2 ad2usb board.
• Some limitations may exist on 20E panels.
• Passwords (user codes) are not stored in the plugin. The user may choose to store codes in Indigo actions if he or she chooses.
• Only partition 1 is supported.
• Only a single virtual keypad device is supported.
• This plugin has not been tested with panels using zone doubling on the main board.