v5.1.3 is now available for download.Important Note: The IndigoSqlClient was been replaced in Indigo 5.1.2 by the SQL Logger Plugin, which provides additional functionality and several improvements.
Note that the old IndigoSqlClient client will be removed by the installer, and the old database format (table names and rows defined in the tables) is not compatible with the new plugin. If you are using the old IndigoSqlClient then please read over the documentation on the new plugin so you can make adjustments to your scripts/SQL to be compatible with the new plugin.
In addition to the major version 5 improvements
this update includes these enhancements:
Developer API Changes
- SQL Logger plugin (v1.1.0): Fixed bug that prevented storing of device state and variable values that had non-ASCII characters.
- SQL Logger plugin (v1.1.0): Added Error in Event Log trigger event which allows the user to have actions executed when errors of various types show up in the event log.
- INSTEON Commands plugin (v1.1.0): All actions in the plugin can now also be run directly from menu items on the plugin's menu so you don't have to create an Action Group in order to run one of the actions. Also, failures in commands are logged better in the Event Log.
- INSTEON Commands plugin (v1.1.0): Fixed a bug where the reply byte wasn't being stored in a variable correctly when it was in the ACK.
- Action Collection plugin (v1.2.0): Added Email Event Log Data action which will email the specified number of event log lines (reverse chronological).
- Plugin API version number has been incremented to v1.2.
- Plugin API addition: <MenuItems> can now run action dialogs (and the associated action) directly from the menu (as an alternative to having a separate <ConfigUI> element for each). See the MenuItems.xml docs for details.