Indigo 5.0 Beta 9 Released
5.0 Beta 9 is now available for download.
In addition to the major 5.0 improvements
this update includes:
- Added visual indication (red text in the Device and Trigger lists in the Home Window) when a device or trigger's plugin is either disabled or missing.
- Added WeatherSnoop plugin.
- Added iCal Alarm Processor plugin.
- Added support for the new RemoteLinc 2's. These new RemoteLincs work somewhat differently than the previous version so be sure to check out the wiki pages for them.
- Improved client/server communication reliability, especially when editing large databases.
- Improved reliability of the optional SQL logging client.
- Fixed the "If time" condition to remove seconds (seconds were saved even though you didn't specify them in the UI).
- Fixed the iTunes plugin so that it no longer errors out when a podcast is being played.
- Fixed bug that caused generic X10 dimmable modules to turn off/on when setting the brightness via the UI.
- Fixed bug that caused RSS and Atom feeds to show incorrect last updated times.
- EasyDAQ Plugin: Added new "Disable channel status polling" option to device UI for relay-only cards (some firmware versions do not support status polling).
- Plugin API addition: action model properties: pluginId, pluginTypeId.
- Plugin API addition: indigo.server.removeAllDelayedActions, indigo.server.sendEmailTo.
- Plugin API addition: optional hooks for Mac sleep/wake notification: prepareToSleep(), wakeUp().
- Plugin API addition: objects representing plugins can now be retrieved using indigo.server.getPlugin(id). This enables scripters and developers to execute actions from other plugins - see scripting plugins for details.
- Plugin API improvement: plugin hook getDeviceStateList() is now called after the plugin dialog closes (and removed a superfluous call).
- Plugin API improvement: indigo.device.statusRequest() has new optional suppressLogging argument.
- Plugin API addition: we added simplejson to the indigo host process so it's automatically available. See the simplejson documentation for details.
- Plugin API bug fix: fixed a bug that would cause the Indigo Mac client to crash if an attribute value in any XML file started with anything outside of A-Z and a-z. An error is now displayed in the event log when an invalid attribute value is encountered on plugin load.