Indigo 3.0.0 Beta 10 Released
3.0.0 beta 10 is now available for download (the DMG is here
). This is a beta, so be sure and make a copy of your database file before installing it. Also backup the IndigoWebServer folder
if you have made any custom modifications to the HTML templates or Python code. This beta installs several IndigoWebServer improvements which may overwrite any custom changes.
All the details about the INSTEON Link Management are here
and the PowerLinc V2 (2414U) upload support are here.
Updates in this beta include:
- Added support for defining and sending INSTEON group/scene commands from Indigo (supports different brightnesses and ramp rates for each device).
- Added support for remotely editing INSTEON links between most devices.
- Fixed Leopard (OS 10.5) Indigo Widget incompatibilities.
- Fixed firmware version fetch bug for EZSnsRF module.
- Improved RemoteLinc device definition and syncing usability.
- Improvements to Indigo Web Server plugin architecture: plugins can now optionally display on Control Page list page.
- Enhanced Indigo Web Server for iPhone: formatted nagivation for iPhone, fixed popup control problems, improved Control Page scaling.