So far so good

Posted on
Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:48 am
Shutter offline

So far so good

Tomorrow will be 8 months since I purchased Indigo and it's been working flawlessly so far - so a big thank you guys.

I've been adding to my system in bursts, as time permits. Just purchased a bunch more relays, dimmers, and sensors to install over the break. Some more lighting to do. Z-Wave thermostat is in but not included yet with Indigo. More radiator thermostats to install. Control page to finish. Airfoil to integrate with a speaker or two. Delve deeper into Indigo.

Yet, during all this time Indigo has been great. In fact I sometimes forget that it's there - the things I'm currently controlling have become the norm and you almost forget that there's a MacBook humming away in the cupboard.

While one would love an update to the iOS soonish, and all the fun things users suggest here, I do nevertheless like the fact that Indigo never gives me any trouble - I've yet to experience any issues.

I'd also like to thank plugin developers whose plugins I use daily and have become a part of what makes Indigo so useful.

Thanks.

Simon

Posted on
Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:05 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: So far so good

Thanks Simon - we think a good "smart home" system should do exactly that: make you forget that it's anything out of the ordinary.

It's always nice to get positive feedback, particularly at the moment, and we really appreciate it.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:48 am
haavarda offline

I wanted to comment on this as well. I am a verry satisfied indigo user. It is by far the most reliable software for home automation. And I think there are many fibaro hc2 and Vera users that agree that reliability is an very important factor. And with some work put in on the control page, one can get the ui as stylish as on would like. I have also had excellent support when I have needed that!

Thank you for the work you are putting in to this!

Håvard

Håvard

Posted on
Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:39 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Appreciate it Håvard...

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1