"Failed to load a refreshing image on page..."

Posted on
Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:23 pm
lochnesz offline

"Failed to load a refreshing image on page..."

I am getting a lot of these now, it may be since latest Indigo release but I am not 100% sure.

Web Server Warning failed to load a refreshing image on page 'xxx' due to a connectivity error requesting: http://192.168.x.x/snap.jpeg

First I thought that my Blue Iris NVR was the issue, but I changed the control page so it fetches the images from my Unifi camera directly now, and I still get these messages. The image refresh rate is on 1 sec and I have both Indigo Touch and DomoPad tablets, a total of 5 tablets each showing 2-4 images.

CPU load on the Indigo server looks great, 94% idle. I was thinking that it could be a network issue, but everything else looks fine.

Any thoughts?

Posted on
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:53 pm
DaveL17 offline

Re: "Failed to load a refreshing image on page..."

Those errors are raised when the Indigo Webserver isn't able to make a connection to the target resource (specifically, a httpx.ConnectError).

If there's nothing in between the Indigo server machine and the image source (like a firewall) I'd suggest starting out by reducing the refresh rate to something like 5 or 10 seconds to see if that makes a difference.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:09 pm
lochnesz offline

Re: "Failed to load a refreshing image on page..."

No FW, only a Unifi L2 switch connection cameras, Indigo and Blue Iris NVR.

If I lower the refresh rate, the error comes less often.

The control pages are showing the camera images, but I guess that they miss updates every now and then,

Page 1 of 1