Server Access Brown-outs: Indigo Touch client connected from

Posted on
Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:56 pm
alang_94526 offline

Server Access Brown-outs: Indigo Touch client connected from

For a few weeks now, I have noticed my Indigo server browning out and not allowing remote access for 15-20 minutes at a time, then it magically fixes itself and makes itself available.
I've no idea where to find any log files that might shed some light on what it's doing. From an iPhone Touch access, I just get a message that it can't connect to the server. In the Error log on the iMac at home, I get Indigo Touch client connected from AA.BB.CC.DD.EE and nothing more informative.
I think it's the Indigo firmware and ruled out internet, networking or even iMac issues by connecting to my SecuritySpy server that runs on the same iMac.
Looking for ideas of where to dig in to find out what's happening.

Posted on
Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:22 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Server Access Brown-outs: Indigo Touch client connected

Indigo log files are located here:

/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Logs/

Look at the log file for a day where you know a time that this occurred and see if there are any errors. If the server wasn't responding then there will be at least a noticeable lack of log lines for that period of time. Hopefully there's other errors that will indicate some other problem. Also, you might want to start disabling any 3rd party plugins to see if any of those are misbehaving.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:21 pm
alang_94526 offline

Re: Server Access Brown-outs: Indigo Touch client connected

That's where I got the Indigo Touch client connected from AA.BB.CC.DD.EE error from.
Your idea about 3rd party plugins is a good one. I'll look into that - thanks.

Page 1 of 1