View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3
 Touch Connection Question 

Are you saying you can reach it via that URL on your iPod touch from Safari = yes

or are you on your Mac Safari? (try both please) = i can reach it from both

What happens if from Indigo Touch you create a new connection that looks like this:
Code:
192.168.1.105:8176

i get very happy because it seems to be connecting consistently .. i'm trying different actions and in different order to see if i can get it to fail .. if not i guess the addition of the port number may make a difference ... i'll continue and let you know..

Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:37 pm

i've powered down the touch and toggled to other apps ... i'm not getting the failure ... the bonjour names don't work but the ip & port id work ... could it be since i added port forwarding i must now use the 8176 port id to pass thru the router instead of server names or file sharing names hosted by bonjour???

very helpful either way Matt - thank you sir!

Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Site Admin

Great -- glad we got this working! Something on your network is causing the Bonjour resolve to fail apparently. But I don't know if it is your router, its configuration, etc.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3