Macsilencer

Posted on
Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:37 pm
Macsilencer offline

Macsilencer

My First impression is:

Very Very Fast is the iPhone app...
from Intern Lan, and outside from Dyndns....Super Fast Connect to my Indigo Server Pro
the Pages i can create it, and i can see it
the iPhone app is Faster than MobileSafari!!!

the 1 Thing what i can see is
when i create an Folder in the Control Pages..."iPhone" and in the iPhone Folder i create others Pages, i can see all the Folders in the iPhone app

when i have any Computers to my Home...in Near Future i buy Touchscreens with Indigo and SecuritySpy and other Server Software, i have 2 Versions of Pages
one page is the iPhone ControlPages, and one is My House of the Touchscreens...diverses of Resolutions...

the 1 Thing on my iPhone app is the first GO to iPhone Pages, and not first go to iPhone Pages OR TouchscreenPages...or other..

Another ding is the Controll light black...
when i click the Control light Black-Transparence...this is verry good...
after...or made the klick...is good when the black-Window are an Vidual Effect...or other when close automatical

so
last Thing what i can see is..
the Controlpages with Cams

insert a SecuritySpy version or IP version

and
you can try outside to all the USER..
my opunion is...put out the beta version...this is a GOOD First version of any Indigo Automations Software for Apple MAC user

Thanks

Posted on
Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:25 am
Macsilencer offline

indigo Touch B2

Hello Again

so the Release of the Beta2 is Finished
and go to App Store..

the last thing of the Beta3 from Indigo Pro 4 is the Camera option and visualizing to iPhone
Camera Option to try out to SecuritySpy (HTTP) and launch the Camera-Screen to Indigo Touch

Page 1 of 1