UI Bug - Vertical List Spacing Becomes Shorter

Posted on
Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:02 pm
gregss offline

UI Bug - Vertical List Spacing Becomes Shorter

I've noticed on rare occasions that the list spacing becomes shorter in the iPhone Beta. Up until now, I haven't been able to reliably reproduce the issue reliably with a certain set of steps.

The effect is most pronounced on the variables screen due to the two-line display. I will forward you a screen shot to the iphone-beta =at = perceptiveautomation.com address.

I have seen the issue more frequently after I have locked my iPhone and re-unlocked it while still in the Indigo app. I'm running the latest firmware revision.

I figured I'd post this here so that others who may have seen this behavior can help track down a way to reproduce it, in case Matt and Jay can't find anything that would cause this in the code.

-Greg

Posted on
Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:33 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

Greg,

Did you see the variable value text overlapping the bottom of the variable name text? I saw this when I first installed the beta on my phone last week, but it went away and I was never able to reproduce it...

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:58 pm
yroca23 offline

(No subject)

I also have seen this - just yesterday. I screen capped it so I could send it in at some point. Also can't reproduce it yet.

Posted on
Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:06 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

I believe I have a fix for this in the next beta, so if you see the problem again after beta 2 is released (it has NOT been posted yet) then please let me know. Thanks!

Posted on
Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:06 pm
gregss offline

It Also Happens in Current Touch Beta for Control Pages List

Matt, it appears that the original issue I reported was fixed. However, it seems that the issue can still happen with control pages.

I've only seen it happen when I: 1) Drill into subfolder 2) Click on control page to open, 3) Click a link in that control page that opens another control page, then 4) go back to the folder level.

Like the original issue, it does not happen 100% of the time.

-Greg

Page 1 of 1