[ANSWERED] What's on the agenda, gentlemen?

Posted on
Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:03 pm
richy240 offline

[ANSWERED] What's on the agenda, gentlemen?

So I couldn't help but notice that when v6 came out of beta, the new UI elements in tow seem to have a couple striking similarities to iOS 7 in them (new "flat" icon, and a skinny font in the About screen where licensing info is listed). I'm curious, is this intentional, and does it possibly point to an impending refresh of our beloved mobile client?? :D

Posted on
Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:15 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: What's on the agenda, gentlemen?

Yes, some of the design elements are inspired by iOS 7 (which I personally think will be coming to Mac OS as well eventually).

And yes, there will eventually be a refresh of Indigo Touch. Can't really say when though.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:25 pm
richy240 offline

Nope, not asking for details, just curious if there was something to my hunch, or if I was reaching too far. Thanks!

Posted on
Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:23 pm
pieman1000 offline

What kind of extended features are to come in the new Indigo touch? Will you have a public beta?

Posted on
Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:15 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

We don't have any public details to release at this point, other than to say Indigo Touch is one of our top priorities right now.

Posted on
Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:07 pm
Sevilsivle offline

Re: [ANSWERED] What's on the agenda, gentlemen?

He Guys,
if the updated Touch does not come out soon, you may as well wait until the expected iPhone 6 is unveiled.
It is unlikely that the screen size/resolution will be the same as the 5/5s so you will once again be a generation behind.
I spent quite some time setting up control pages optimized for the 5s screen size only to discover that the Touch App only supports the iPhone 4 screen size.

Tim

Posted on
Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:23 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: [ANSWERED] What's on the agenda, gentlemen?

I'm not sure if you are trolling or serious, but we have no plans to delay the release of Indigo Touch for iPhone 6 (or any other rumored hardware).

Page 1 of 1