Updated Devices are On! Plugin.

Posted on
Thu May 14, 2009 9:02 am
bschollnick2 offline

Updated Devices are On! Plugin.

Folks,

I just released a new version of the Devices are On! Plugin.

Version 1.25 -- Adds CSS support...
And for those that did not notice the 1.01 release, it now will auto-refresh back to the plugin screen when you turn a device off...

http://www.schollnick.net/wordpress/home-automation/devices-that-are-on-plugin/

Please note, there is now a new step in the install process, the CSS file must now be placed in the CSS folder for the web server...

Please feel free to send me any suggestions for improvements, or new features...

Posted on
Thu May 14, 2009 10:24 am
Skiddy offline

(No subject)

You Da' man!!!!
:D

Posted on
Thu May 14, 2009 10:50 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Updated Devices are On! Plugin.

bschollnick2 wrote:
Please note, there is now a new step in the install process, the CSS file must now be placed in the CSS folder for the web server....

Plug-ins can have their own CSS folder which automatically is accessable from "css/whatever.css" so you don't need to put it in the server's css folder. FYI... ;)

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Thu May 14, 2009 11:53 am
bschollnick2 offline

Re: Updated Devices are On! Plugin.

jay wrote:
bschollnick2 wrote:
Please note, there is now a new step in the install process, the CSS file must now be placed in the CSS folder for the web server....

Plug-ins can have their own CSS folder which automatically is accessable from "css/whatever.css" so you don't need to put it in the server's css folder. FYI... ;)

I can't get that to work.

I tested it after seeing Matt's post, and maybe I'm missing something, but I wasn't able to get it to work.... Hmm...

Okay, I did some checking, and it may have been just silly programmer error when I couldn't get it to work earlier... I now have it working, and have posted a revised zip file on the server... And revised the install documentation...

Posted on
Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:33 am
bschollnick2 offline

Updated Devices are On! Plugin -- v1.30

Version 1.30 -- Removes some devices that gave "Unknown" statuses. Specifically RemoteLincs, Controlincs, and X10 Remote Buttons...

http://www.schollnick.net/wordpress/hom ... on-plugin/

Please feel free to send me any suggestions for improvements, or new features...

Page 1 of 1