logging into go prism & re-initiating Indigo Touch

Posted on
Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:32 pm
wjlevin offline

logging into go prism & re-initiating Indigo Touch

For various reasons I had to start from scratch on the Mac Mini that runs our Indigo server. Indigo server is working fine locally and remotely via Mac but not via Indigo touch.

I thought maybe I wouldn't need go prism - can't I just direct Indigo Touch directly to the Indigo server via an ip address? It doesn't seem to work.

So, I thought I'd try the goprism route. But I can't login at goprism.com. There doesn't appear to be a way to reset the password (though I'm pretty sure I used the correct one).

I'm currently traveling - but I have VNC to the server directly and Indigo is running as a client on the Mac side.

How can I get Indigo Touch to work remotely as well?

Many thanks for a great product!!

Wayne

Posted on
Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:54 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: logging into go prism & re-initiating Indigo Touch

Hi Wayne,

Email us (indigo-support AT perceptiveautomation.com) and we can reset your password. Include your prism username and email address so we can look it up.

Prism works seamlessly via Indigo Touch once Indigo Touch knows your prism reflector address. For that to happen, however, you have to be at home on your local WiFi so that Indigo Touch can connect to the Indigo Server (which will have the prism information once it is setup). You can still use Prism without this step, but you'll have to manually enter the reflector URL in Indigo Touch.

The Getting Started section here explains the steps to activate the reflector inside Indigo Server.

Page 1 of 1