Prism reflector has older control pages

Posted on
Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:33 pm
Cosmuk offline

Prism reflector has older control pages

I have been working on different databases and I seem to have an older database that comes up on the reflector service versus the local server.
I have tried reloading the database as well as stopping and starting the goprism service.
But I still have the older database on the reflector and and the newer database on the local server.

Posted on
Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:57 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Prism reflector has older control pages

Unfortunately, I don't believe this is possible. :-) GoPrism.com does not currently cache any information -- it just provides a relay reflector point for traffic back to your home server. If you are seeing older Control Pages, then I believe those must be the active pages on one of your servers.

Regards,
Matt

Posted on
Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:07 pm
billgross offline

Older Control Pages

I am getting an older control page as well. How do I access the current control page?

Posted on
Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:11 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Older Control Pages

Hi Bill,

As mentioned above, GoPrism.com does not cache older versions of Control Pages. If you aren't seeing the page you want, that means that you are accessing the incorrect Control Page (compare the name in the URL with the name of the page you want in Indigo) or that you have 2 Macs running Indigo Server and are accessing the other Mac. If neither of those cases are the problem, them let me know. But those are the only 2 things I can think of to describe seeing an older page.

Page 1 of 1