||Creating Time/Date Actions
Create Time/Date Actions to define actions that occur at a specific time, date, sunset, sunrise, or timed interval.
- Select Time/Date Action List from the View menu.
- Press the New... button at the top of the main window.
- Name the time/date action, for example "weekday alarm clock."
- Using the Time controls, select the time of day when you want the action to be triggered. When the Sunrise or Sunset radio controls are selected, you can specify a +/- offset from the sun event. You can also randomize any trigger time using the Randomize by edit field.
- Using the Date controls, select the exact date, days of the week, or days of the month when you want the action to be triggered. Note: Days of Month, On the, and Repeat: sections are Pro only features.
- Optionally choose the Suppress logging checkbox to prevent Indigo from logging this trigger to the Event Log. This may be useful for frequently repeating actions.
- Optionally choose the Auto delete after trigger checkbox if you want the time/date action to be automatically removed after it is executed. If chosen, you will have to re-create a new time/date action if you wish to execute the trigger again.
Select the Condition panel to define what conditions must be met before the action is executed. For example, you could define a sprinkler time/date action that only executes the action when the condition "isRaining" is false.
Lastly, select the Actions panel to define the actions you want to occur, such as turning on a device or sending an email. For information about creating actions, see the Creating Actions section.